Have you ever considered feeding your dog raw food diet?
Crossed your mind but your unsure please consider these points below 👇
• Less ‘doggy’ smell ✅
• Toilet habits are much nicer to handle! 💩
• Shiny, glossy and non greasy coat 🐾
• Sparkly teeth and odourless breath – forever…💯
• Pure enthusiasm about food (yes even more!) 🐶
• Raw is perfect for yeasty, colitis-y, itchy, sore and smelly dogs!✅
• Less itching✅
• Less hyperactivity✅
• Less trumps!✅
• More contented💯
• Less disease – lives for longer🐶
• Vets bills a lot less!✅
Sound good to you???
Let's look at the science behind Raw!! 🐶
A dog is designed from its teeth, through its physical attributes to its digestive system to compliment a diet of raw meat, bone and offal. As such it has multiple benefits just some of which are listed above!!🐾
Raw food is designed with the dogs best interests at heart hence why we highly recommend it!! 💯
Their digestive systems are not designed to digest carbohydrates! therefor if you love ❤️ your dog and want the best for them we recommend you choose a raw food diet!
It has multiple benefits for your dog and for you!
Heres some more info!!🐶
- ✅The benefits work from the inside out!
- ✅Noticeable improvements in your dogs teeth, skin, coat and temperament
- ✅No carbohydrates, no nasty Chemicals or additives in this food
- ✅Protein 20.5% Crude oil & fat 11.59% Crude Ash 7.8% Fibre 0.05%
- ✅Toilet habits 💩 are drastically improved as there is less dog waste which ultimately means less poo for you to pick up!!
- ✅We advise you ween your dog between a week to two week period and gradually reduce the old food whilst you introduce the raw to their diet.